- See video lesson at Thurlestone.
- Download our brochure. Click here.
- Sign up for the South West Coastal Path Appeal Open -11th September 2015 - All proceeds to the Appeal £50 for Members 2Ball - £60 for visitors 2Ball
- Congratulations to the Palairet team through to the Finals on 16th August at Tiverton GC
- Enter Club 36 hole Champs now with Junior and Senior Champs running alongside
- Congratulations to Amy Boulden who was 9th in the Ladies Open Championships. Grandfather David was a keen member of the Club.
Situated in an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’, Thurlestone is a fantastic location to play golf and tennis.
Running along the stunning coastline of Bigbury Bay, the course is a mix of links and cliff-top terrain with the latter providing breath-taking views of the legendary Thurlestone Rock to the East and the beautiful Avon Estuary and Burgh Island to the West.
The course is one of the most exhilarating with majestic rocky seascapes above the coves where smugglers used to operate. It is also ideal holiday golf - not too severe, with quite generous fairways but the wind, of course, can blow with a vengeance.Follow @ThurlestoneGolf
Thurlestone is one of the most beautiful courses in the South West of England - reminiscent of Pebble Beach as described by none other than Peter Alliss.
The first twelve holes, which are absolutely magnificent,
go out right along the headland and verge on true links,
while at the same time giving the turf a thick, springy
quality that truly encourages a good strike on the ball.
It is one of my favourite courses that I have ever played.
Situated on the coast, the course is a mix of links and cliff-top terrain. The Course offers rewarding and spectacular views with each hole providing a different challenge.Explore The Golf Course →
As well as a magnificent 18-hole course, the Club also boasts two hard tennis courts and ten grass courts - the highest number in the whole of the South West.Tennis Section →
If you are looking to join a Club ranked in the Top 100 in England with a challenging course that will have you returning for years to come, then you must experience Thurlestone and all it has to offer.Join Thurlestone →