- Visitor's Information
- Visitors Tee Booking
- The Area
- How to get here
- Where to stay
- Dress Code
On The Course
An acceptable standard of golfing attire should be maintained on the course at all times.
- Golf Shoes must be worn
- No blue denim, combat type trousers or tracksuits are permitted
- No round or v-neck, rugby, football or tee shirts are permitted
- Tailored shorts or golf skirts of a presentable length may be worn with ankle to low cut predominately white sports socks. Knee length socks may also be worn.
- Gentlemen’s shirts are to be kept tucked into trousers or shorts
- Caps/Hats to be worn the right way round
- Mobile telephones may only be used on the course for medical emergencies
In The Clubhouse
All members, temporary members and guests are expected to wear a reasonable standard of dress in the Clubhouse at all times.
- During daylight time appropriate clothing worn on the course or tennis courts may be worn in the clubhouse so long as it is not soiled, wet or sweaty
- No Beachwear
- Appropriate shoes must be worn at all times