- See video lesson at Thurlestone.
- Download our brochure. Click here.
- For Men's and Mixed competitions in 2014 you will be able to sign up online
- Only few spaces available for Mens 4BBB Open on 31st may and Ladies Fourball Team Open on 9th July - Enter now!
- Sign up on the Mixed Board by the main Office for The John Batchelor Trophy 5th May, Buckingham Bowl V Bigbury GC on 25th May and Sicklemore Prize and Royal Marine Cup on 26th May - all great fun events.
Situated in an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’, Thurlestone is a fantastic location to play golf and tennis.
Running along the stunning coastline of Bigbury Bay, the course is a mix of links and cliff-top terrain with the latter providing breath-taking views of the legendary Thurlestone Rock to the East and the beautiful Avon Estuary and Burgh Island to the West.
The course is one of the most exhilarating with majestic rocky seascapes above the coves where smugglers used to operate. It is also ideal holiday golf - not too severe, with quite generous fairways but the wind, of course, can blow with a vengeance.Follow @ThurlestoneGolf
Thurlestone is one of the most beautiful courses in the South West of England - reminiscent of Pebble Beach as described by none other than Peter Alliss.
The first twelve holes, which are absolutely magnificent,
go out right along the headland and verge on true links,
while at the same time giving the turf a thick, springy
quality that truly encourages a good strike on the ball.
It is one of my favourite courses that I have ever played.
Top 100 Golf Courses
Situated on the coast, the course is a mix of links and cliff-top terrain. The Course offers rewarding and spectacular views with each hole providing a different challenge.Explore The Golf Course →
As well as a magnificent 18-hole course, the Club also boasts two hard tennis courts and ten grass courts - the highest number in the whole of the South West.Tennis Section →
Thurlestone win Parker trophy
Thurlestone win Parker Trophy for the first time in the Club's historyContinue Reading →