On The Course
An acceptable standard of golfing attire should be maintained on the course at all times.
- Golf Shoes must be worn
- No blue denim, combat type trousers, cargo shorts or tracksuits are permitted
- No rugby or football or tee shirts are permitted
- Smart tailored shorts or golf skirts of a presentable length may be worn with appropraite or predominately white sports socks.
- Gentlemen’s shirts are to be kept tucked into trousers or shorts
- Caps/Hats to be worn the right way round
- Mobile telephones may be used on the course for medical emergencies
In The Clubhouse
All members, temporary members and guests are expected to wear a reasonable standard of dress in the Clubhouse at all times.
- Appropriate clothing worn on the course or tennis courts may be worn in the clubhouse
- No Beachwear
- Appropriate foot wear must be worn at all times